If you received your product and it is not exactly what you ordered, or your product arrived damaged, we are here to help you. We understand that there will be instances where you may need to return or exchange a product for various reasons. In the event that you do need to return or exchange a product please read the below information regarding our return or exchange process and policies.
Did your order arrive damaged?
If your order shipped via UPS, or FedEx and it arrived damaged please notify us within 10 business days.
You can reach us via phone, at 1-800-372-1705, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be prepared to provide pictures of the damaged product.
If your order shipped via truck freight or white glove delivery, please examine the product prior to signing for it.
Unpackage the entire safe to inspect for damage. Just because the exterior of the package appears to be undamaged, there may be damage to the safe. Do a full inspection of the safe prior to signing for the delivery.
Do not sign for the safe if there is any damage. Refuse the delivery of the safe if you feel it has any damage. Once the safe is signed for, it is free and clear and we cannot offer any refunds or returns due to damage. The freight delivery companies are released of all liability once the delivery is signed for. By signing for the safe it authorizes acceptance of the safe “as is”.
We accept returns or exchanges of product within 30 days of the product shipping from the warehouse. Products that are custom orders, or any of the Protex safes cannot be returned. Returns are only accepted with a Return Authorization Number from Authority Safes. If you choose to exchange or return a product please follow the below steps.
- Email or call us with your order number, name, full contact details, and the model number and quantity of the product you would like to exchange or return.
- We will then issue you an RA number for the return of the product and provide you with a return address.
- An exchange or return will not be accepted without an RA number.
- Once the product has been sent back, please provide us with the tracking details of the shipment.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the total actual outgoing and return shipping and handling for exchanges or returns that do not fall under any error of Authority Safes. The restocking fee for Hayman safes that are eligible for return is 30%. Please contact us to determine which Hayman safes are eligible for return.
- All original packaging must be intact, otherwise additional charges may apply.
- Not all products can be exchanged or returned.
- Please contact us if you have a question of whether or not your product can be exchanged or returned.
What if you place an order and would like to cancel it?
If you have placed an order and decided that you would like to cancel the order, we will accept your cancellation, unless the order has already shipped or was a special custom order. If the order has been shipped we will be unable to cancel the order, and you will need to follow the above steps for a return or exchange. You will be notified if your order is considered a custom order. Generally, custom orders are for safes with installed options not normally provided on our site.
What if you have had your product longer than 30 days and would like to return or exchange it? Or the product is defective?
In this case, you will need to contact the manufacturer of the product directly. Protex Safes cannot be returned, unless a manufacturer defect has been found. If you need a manufacturers contact details, please let us know.